African Digital Venture Startups Founders Can Now Apply for the eFounders Fellowship Class 9 Organized by Alibaba Business School.
Alibaba Business School announces a new call for the application of the eFounders Fellowship Class 9. It is open to founders/co-founders of digital ventures from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, South Africa.
The eFounders Fellowship program is organized by Alibaba Business School alongside the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
Application Deadline: March 27th 2020
The eFounders Fellowship Program will be supporting eCommerce and digital innovations across the various African countries. The eFounders Fellowship Program will be supporting top entrepreneurs in the region.
See Also: Nigeria SmartBag Blockchain Pioneer and Provider, Temie Wins Jack Ma’s $250,000 Funding for African Startups.
The eFounders fellowship Program is aimed at providing a world class aid to the community of passionate and successful entrepreneurs. The program will be looking to inspire and create a more inclusive development model for innovators.
The program will be held at Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, China from June 7th – 17th, 2020.
Below is what you will learn?
• The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
• The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
• An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
What the program cannot promise:
• The opportunity to partner with Alibaba.
• The opportunity to receive Alibaba investment.
• Real, open-minded and selfless leaders of the ‘new economy’.
• Ready to build for long-term success, not for short-term profit.
• Mission-driven and have a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision, and drive.
• Open to sharing their experiences and learning new ideas.
• Applicant MUST be a full-time founder or co-founder of a legally registered digital venture that has been in functional for at least 2 years.
• Your digital venture MUST be headquartered, located in or operates in one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, South Africa.
• You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer/eFounders Fellow are preferred).
• You MUST submit your official business license upon request during Your application process.
• The application is for entrepreneurs below 35 years old, female entrepreneurs, and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply.
All the program costs listed below have already been covered.
• Hotel accommodation(shared room).
• Training materials and training session costs.
• Field trips and site visit transportation costs.
• Small daily living allowance of 30 RMB/day.
The following program cost listed below are not covered (you are personally responsible to provide for it):
• Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
• Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
• Additional food or personal expenses.
Willing to Apply ? Visit the Apication page to apply.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from DiutoCoinNews.