Blockchain Nigeria User Group, a sub-set Organization of Blockchain Technology Users (OBTU), is scheduled to hold from 4–5 October 2019, Abuja Blockchain & Digital Assets Conference 2019 at Abuja Sheraton Hotels.
The agenda for the conference is “THE BLOCKCHAIN TRUST ARCHITECTURE FOR GOVERNANCE & PUBLIC SERVICE”.
Topics To Be Covered Includes;
- Governance: how to regulate appropriately without stifling innovation
- Blockchain Integration with current activities & operations.
- Technology Skills needed along with the Talent to support Blockchain projects.
- Selling the Potential of Blockchain to Senior Management & Non-Techies.
- True Digital Transformation: using new business philosophies and technologies to enable real innovation.
- How those currently in the Blockchain Trenches operate along with challenges and insights.
- Security, Risks and the future possibilities of blockchain technology.
As you already know, Blockchain-based solutions have the potential to make government operations at different levels more efficient and improve the delivery of public services, while simultaneously increasing trust in the public sector.Mr Chimezie Chuta
Some of the expected Keynotes and Special Guest include Hon Femi Gbajabiamila (Speaker HoR Nigeria), Prof Kingsley Mughalu, UN Ambassador, and former Deputy Governor CBN, Roger Ver, aka “Bitcoin Jesus” CEO, Bitcoin.com and Joshua Hawley, founder Blockchain Advisory Mauritius/ Co-Founder of Mauritius Ethereum Alliance.
Blockchain Nigeria User Group previously announced partnership with IBM and Vite Lab in a bid to help educate and train blockchain developers in the country.
Abuja Blockchain and Digital Conference aims to discuss on how blockchain and other emerging technologies of the fourth industrial revolution can be leveraged by the Nigeria government and her agencies for improved public service delivery.
Check Blockchain Nigeria Group for more updates.