Binance Nigeria own landing web page is now live via binance.com/ng.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Binance recently announced the launch of a new homepage page for it’s Nigeria users covering common features synonymous to Nigeria market.
The Binance Nigeria new homepage contains details on how to easily and conveniently buy bitcoin in Nigeria using either debit cards or bank transfer.
The homepage contains the following features:
- Buy Bitcoin with Naira using Debit Cards
- Buy Bitcoin with Naira using Bank Transfer
- Buy Bitcoin with Naira using Cash Balance
- Deposit Naira with Bank Transfer.
- You can also deposit naira using Binance Cash Transfer.
- Earn Interest on your crypto savings
- Withdrawal Naira to Bank Account
- Earn Passive Income with Binance Staking
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin with Binance P2P for Nigerians
- Trade Cryptos via Binance Spot Trading
- Real-time crypto price display for NGN pairs on Binance.
Fee Structure: Note that NGN deposits and withdrawals are charged according to payment method. For card deposits;
Card: 1.4% (Capped at N2000)
Bank Deposit: 150NGN
Withdrawal: 300NGN Only.
This new feature will speed up the easy access to NGN to crypto markets for Nigerians. It will reduce the complexity faced by new traders who usually find it difficult to directly access NGN crypto markets available on Binance.
Quick Facts: Binance Nigeria is the NGN crypto market for Nigerians powered by Binance.com to facilitate the convenient buying and selling of cryptocurrencies and access to other crypto based financial products with the Nigerian Naira.
Visit binance.com/ng to register now