Bundle Africa App Crosses 30K Users With Over 1B Naira Trading Volume.
Bundle Africa app, a cryptocurrency social payments application focused on African market has crossed 30,000 user sign ups.
In a blog post headlined “Bundle Rewind”, the cryptocurrency social payments app highlights key milestones achieved since after it’s launch in April 2020.
Below are key achievements since launch in April, 2020:
- April 2020 – 1, 000 users 3 days after Android app launch
- June 9, 2020 – iOS app launches
- June 16, 2020 – Bundle hits 5, 000 user milestone
- July 12, 2020 – Bundle hits 10, 000-user milestone
- July 24, 2020 – N200,000 Naira worth of crypto traded in one day
- July 24, 200 — All-Time High of 1 Billion Naira worth of crypto trades.
- July 29, 2020 – $1 million worth of crypto traded in one week
- July 31, 2020 – 1 Billion worth of crypto traded in one month.
- August 13, 2020 – Bundle signups hit 30, 000 users
Nigeria is the largest hub for crypto activity in the whole of Africa.
In August, we recorded a huge influx of youths and other categories of users looking to learn about cryptocurrency in Nigeria
Nigeria is the hub for cryptocurrency adoption in Africa and one of the best around the whole world.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from DiutoCoinNews.