Binance Adds LINK/NGN Trading Pair Bringing the Total Naira Pairs to 9
Binance announced that it has added the LINK/NGN pair alongside a slew of other pairs on Friday morning
NGN Pairs Trading Already Includes:
Now the latest addition is the LINk/NGN trading pair, bringing the total naira trading pairs on Binance for Nigerians to nine trading pairs. Currently, it’s only Bundle Africa app that has LINK/NGN pair.
Quick Facts: Chainlink (LINK) is an Ethereum token that powers the Chainlink decentralized oracle network. This network allows smart contracts on Ethereum to securely connect to external data sources, APIs, and payment systems.
How to Buy LINK with Naira on Binance:
- Register on Binance.com
- Deposit Naira using the deposit button via the naira fiat gateway or Binance cash transfer.
- Search NGN pair from the markets tab.
- Choose LINK/NGN pair
- Buy or sell LINK using Naira
The LINK token to naira market currently at the time of writing trades at N57,000+ in volume pegged at N5392 naira per Chainlink token (LINK). It’s expected to have a low volume at present and with the volume might increase.
- Zimbabwe’s VF Stock Exchange Open to Crypto Listing Subject to ‘Regulatory Approval’
- Zimbabwe Suspends all Mobile Money Agent Transactions in Other to Control Hyperinflation.
- Zimbabwe High Court Lifts Cryptocurrency Trading Ban.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from DiutoCoinNews.