Binance announced that it has added the LINK/NGN pair alongside a slew of other pairs on Friday morning
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
NGN Pairs Trading Already Includes:
Now the latest addition is the LINk/NGN trading pair, bringing the total naira trading pairs on Binance for Nigerians to nine trading pairs. Currently, it’s only Bundle Africa app that has LINK/NGN pair.
Quick Facts: Chainlink (LINK) is an Ethereum token that powers the Chainlink decentralized oracle network. This network allows smart contracts on Ethereum to securely connect to external data sources, APIs, and payment systems.
How to Buy LINK with Naira on Binance:
- Register on Binance.com
- Deposit Naira using the deposit button via the naira fiat gateway or Binance cash transfer.
- Search NGN pair from the markets tab.
- Choose LINK/NGN pair
- Buy or sell LINK using Naira
The LINK token to naira market currently at the time of writing trades at N57,000+ in volume pegged at N5392 naira per Chainlink token (LINK). It’s expected to have a low volume at present and with the volume might increase.
- Zugacoin Slammed Over Investors Inability To Withdraw. Experts Claims “It’s Another Complex Nigeria Ponzi Scheme “
- Zuckerberg Joins OKCoin Days After Meta (Facebook) Resumes Accepting Crypto Ads.
- Zimbocash: Crypto Solution For Zimbabwe’s Economic Challenges?