Binance Campus Ambassador: Binance Nigeria is Launching Campus Ambassador Program for Universities in Nigeria.
Binance Campus Ambassador is a program aimed to help create new positive relationship between Binance crypto trading spot and the campus community.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The binance campus ambassador program will help on board new cryptocurrency users onto the cryptocurrency space in Nigeria and Africa at large. Students will be able to learn what is Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and binance through its various ambassadors.
Eligible applicants can apply from all the universities in Nigeria. You have to register on binance trading exchange to be eligible. Follow this link to apply now.
Or Visit Binance Blog to Apply.
“The Binance Campus Ambassador (Nigeria) is the liaison between their campus community and Binance. They work closely with Binance and come up with interesting and resourceful engagements within their campuses as well as spread the word about Binance ecosystem and the freedom of money.”
- Be the face of Binance in your campus
- Onboard students onto Binance
- Organize monthly meetups on campus
- Skills and Other Requirements
- Crypto enthusiast
- Great passion for Binance
- Currently enrolled in a Nigerian university
- Sociable and actively involved in student life on- and off-campus
- Available at least 15 hours a week
- Good relationships with students and school authorities.
Binance Campus Ambassadors.
- Receive exclusive Binance limited edition swags
- Opportunity to become a Binance Angel should you be interested
- Earn a semester stipend
Join The Largest Cryptocurrency Community in Nigeria and Univeristy of Nigeria UNN now!