Binance Is Pushing To Dominate The Nigeria Market Through Its Referral Program.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Binance the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume in the previous week listed Nigeria Naira on its exchange.
Few days after listing the Nigerian Naira and offering no fee for Naira. The cryptocurrency exchange starts referral program for Nigerians to onboard new users
In a blog post from Binance. The exchange is offering one month referral program for Nigerian users. Where each referral earns 700 Naira.
Terms & Conditions For Binance Referral Program:
- Invitees must complete trades worth 5500 NGN by 30 November 2019
- Inviters must have verified accounts (Level 2 verification) on Binance.
- The commission will be credited once a week.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign and the rules at our sole discretion.
- Remember to share your referral code.
Binance also opened an online survey in a bid to know the reasons behind poor trading volume on the exchange.
Some notable questions asked includes;
- If Nigerians prefer WhatsApp or Telegram Escrow Group.
- If they like the naira fiat gateway.
- The reasons why they don’t use or prefer it if they don’t like it.
This shows Binance is trying hard to penetrate the Nigeria market considering the low trading volume.