Bitcoin Surges Above $10,000 Again Amidst the Unrest Across the United States.
Bitcoin surges above $10,000 again amidst the unrest across the United States.
The price of bitcoin has surged above $10,000 for the first time since ib 25 days.
This happend in about 15 minutes after U.S. President Donald Trump finished a speech on how he will address the current chaos in the country.
After a brief pullback to $10,100, bulls moved in to increase the bitcoin buying pressure against US dollar.
At press time, the top-ranked cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap has broken above $10,000 mark which has been in place since 25 days ago. Bitcoin currently trades at $10,123.96.
According to bitcoin price analysts, here these are some of the reasons that could be driving the current bull run:
- Bitcoin has been consolidating at $9, 500 making a strong case for a possible breakout
- The growing U.S. turmoil is fueling the narrative
- Growing inflation as the US and other governments worldwide prevent negative interest rates
- Long periods of stability and low bitcoin volatility levels (within the 2% range for over 100hrs) have historically correlated with large price movements
- Rising premiums in bitcoin futures pointing to a large demand spike for long positions
- Rising premiums in options contracts as traders are willing to pay more for long exposure.
Altcoins also began to rally in response to Bitcoin moving back to $10,000 and many tokens in the top-20 rallied 3 to 5%.
Tokens like Binance coin has incread by 3.42%. Ether (ETH), the largest altcoin, moved 4.47% to $249.37 while XRP gained 3.62%.
The total cryptocurrency market capitalization is over $283.2 billion at the time of writing with Bitcoin still covering a total share of share 65.7%.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from DiutoCoinNews.