This is a list of the top remote job websites that can pay you in Bitcoin for jobs in 2022 as you work from the comfort of your home.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Bitcoin is changing the way freelancers get paid in this era of emerging technologies like cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Aftermath of the 2020 pandemic lockdown has shown that with available technology, workers can work from home, limiting cost for employers.
We are witnessing a disruption of the traditional relationship between the employer and the employee.
For many, the days of taking fiat payments like the USDollars are gone.
The new mode of payment now is cryptocurrency which is instant and has a minimal fee charge compared to the regular fee charge on fiat transactions.
Moreover, big organisations don’t really have to set up big buildings to accomodate all its workers.
Many employees work from home and the blockchain smart contract feature is now used to set periods between employer and the employed to finish up a job and get paid instantly.
Members of the thriving gig economy enjoy working from home.
Especially within the crypto and blockchain space, freelancers opt-in for bitcoin payment aside USD mostly due to the investment opportunities tied to the new gold.
Blockchain And Related Remote Jobs Websites:
These are websites which allow you to register either as an employer looking for a freelancer, or a freelancer looking to be employed.
Currently, blockchain-oriented freelancing sites are growing .
The fees charged by freelancing cryptocurrency/ Blockchain-oriented webistes is way cheaper to the traditional freelance sites.
Below is a comprehensive list of related remote job sites you can check on and get paid in Bitcoin for your job in 2022.
- Remoteleads — RemoteLeads was built to make it easy for remote developers like you to land your next remote project without wasting time. Join 6,000 other web developers getting Front End, Back End, Full Stack, Mobile, Shopify, WordPress, PHP and No-Code project alerts.
- Flexjobs — 100% Remote Work: The published positions are fully remote and allow you to work from home for all of your working hours, with no in-office time or travel. Starting with 31,407 of the highest quality remote job, work from home, and flexible jobs in 50+ career categories. The goal is to provide you with a top-notch job search experience from start to finish.
- Remote.co — Remote.co is the definitive remote work job board for online job seekers and companies hiring.
- CryptoJobs — CryptoJobs is another freelance and fulltime work for many different positions in the Blockchain industry.
- BitGigs — BitGigs is a popular Bitcoin freelance job arena, with a wide range of listings.
- Justremote.co — Remote Jobs help provide a job seeker all kinds of jobs. It’s a general scope remote job website.
- Weworkremotely.com — weworkremotely is an all remote jobs website offering employer and employees a platform to connect for remote jobs only in tech and Blockchain industry.
- Hired.com — Hired is the largest AI-driven marketplace that matches ambitious tech and sales talent with the world’s most innovative companies. Backed by global HR leader, The Adecco Group, Hired combines intelligent job matching with unbiased career counseling to help people find a job they love and reach their full potential.
- — Angel List Talent is #1 startup community specialized in remote & local tech talent and opportunities.
Remote work is on the rise. While having the ability to work from outside of a corporate office has been feasible for a few decades, working remotely is only now becoming mainstream.
There has been a cultural paradigm shift in what society deems to be an appropriate workplace – and remote work has capitalized off of that newfound freedom, don’t be left behind.