Great Tips on How to Withdraw Naira From Binance When Flutterwave is Down.
Many Nigerians have issues with how to withdraw Naira from Binance when the withdrawal limit set by flutterwave on Binance has been reached.
Some traders shared with Diutocoinnews how they were able to withdraw their funds from Binance even when flutterwave withdrawal limit has been reached.
In other to successfully move out your funds you will need an app called Bundle Africa, an African focused social payment application for cash and cryptocurrency transactions, allowing users to buy, sell, and hold fiat.
How to do this
Follow these steps below:
- Get a Bundle Africa app from Google Play Store.
- Create a new account through this social payments app.
- Make sure you have verified your identity via KYC (Know Your Customer) with the required documents.
- Go Back to your Binance Account.
- Convert Your Naira to BUSD (Binance USD).
- Withdraw your BUSD from Binance to your Bundle Africa App
- Then Withdraw from Bundle Africa App directly to your bank account.
Once you are done, you will get a credit alert within few mins from your bank. Remember that Bundle Africa App charges a minimal fee of N50 for withdrawal.
This quick tip will help you withdraw urgent funds whenever the Naira withdrawal limit for Binance through flutterwave is reached.
You can utilize the app while Naira withdrawal on Binance resumes again.
Moreover, you can use the social payments app to easily request and send money to your family and friends on the app with no hassle.
You can use it to disturb Dad to send pocket money to you when you are in school. He will always get your notification of funds request once he is using the app.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from DIUTOCOINNEWS.