Le Blanc Crypto Group (LBCG) TO HOST A BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT ON 29TH SEPTEMBER.
The rate at which the Blockchain Technology Campaign is been passed across Africa, particularly Nigeria is increasing. Many organizations and associations have emerged towards this same vision. The country has witnessed a tremendous increase in the knowledge base of the Blockchain Technology among her citizens. Blockchain Nigeria Group had organised an event tagged Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference earlier on, around May 2018. Many other notable events has been held around the country to foster the new Blockchain Technology adoption.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In view of this mission. Le Blanc Crypto Group is set to host a Blockchain Summit in partnership with Noble Stars College coming September 2018. The theme is Blockchain Technology And The Struggle For Adoption In Africa. It will be held on 29th of September, 2018 at Noble Stars College, Aga Ikorodu Lagos, Nigeria.
The event is planned towards simplifying the knowledge base of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies. Topics that will be discussed include:
- Simplifying Blockchain
- Cryptocurrency daily usage as a vehicle for cryptocurrency adoption
- Blockchain use cases that could drive adoption in Africa: A developer’s view
- Freelancing and Blockchain: A drive towards self sustenance
- Earning from Cryptocurrency: the practical methods.
Also there will be specialized sessions to cover the following topics:
- Developers basics
- Community management
- Content writing
- Social media content management/Personality Branding
- Money etiquette (Trinity of money)
- Airdrop and Bounty hunting
- Basics of Technical Analysis
An AMA (Ask Me Anything) Session will be available during which participants will be allowed to ask any question relating to all that will be discussed or all they want to know about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Education is the only way for mass adoption, weldone bro
Yes. Adekola this the only way forward. Hoping to see you there!!!