Monaco To Launch New MCO payment Card.
As was gathered from Monaco Blog Site. Th
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
e pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform formerly known as Monaco, today unveils its new MCO Visa Card portfolio and MCO Private service. The updated card portfolio now includes three new offerings: Icy White (new 5,000 MCO Tier), Jade Green, and Royal Indigo.
(From left to right) Midnight Blue (Classic plastic card), Ruby Steel, Jade Green, Royal Indigo, Icy White (Platinum metal cards), and Obsidian Black (Limited edition platinum metal card)
Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder and CEO of CRYPTO.com (formerly known as Monaco), said: “We’re pleased to introduce our updated portfolio of MCO Visa Cards along with a full suite of services, including an exclusive cryptocurrency concierge service, MCO Private.”
MCO Visa Cards & MCO Wallet App
Paired with the MCO Wallet App, the MCO Visa Card will enable users to spend cryptocurrency at over 40 million locations worldwide that accept Visa. The list of cardholder benefits challenges the world’s best credit cards.MCO cardholders are able to:
- Enjoy a metal card without monthly or annual fees, with free shipping
- Receive up to 2 percent cashback on card purchases and enjoy unlimited airport lounge access with LoungeKey for select cards
- Spend overseas with perfect interbank exchange rates
- Participate in Platinum Referral Reward Program, a unique peer referral program, offering up to a never-before-seen US$10,000 sign-on bonus per cardholder
- Earn rewards with industry-leading Crypto Wallet Cashback, a program offering up to 1% cashback rewards for all purchases and exchanges of cryptocurrency in the MCO Wallet
MCO Private MCO Private caters to the MCO Visa Platinum Obsidian Black and Icy White cardholders. Its services are tailored to the needs and interests of high-net-worth clients in the crypto space, offering both specialized services and access including:
Advice on digital asset custody services
- Assistance with Over-the-Counter (OTC) transactions
- Exclusive access and invitations to industry events, including meetings with industry thought leaders
- Preferential allocation terms for competitive investment opportunities
- Dedicated customer support via phone andoncierge tailored to the needs and interests of CRYPTO.com’s high-net-worth clients.
MCO Private clients are eligible for the MCO Private concierge service as long as their MCO tokens remain locked up. Both the Icy White card and Obsidian Black cards can be reserved through the MCO Wallet App by locking up the respective 5,000 or 50,000 MCO required MCO tokens. More details on the MCO Visa Cards and MCO Private are available on mco.crypto.com.The MCO Visa Cards are currently undergoing global testing prior to shipping in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Monaco Blog Site For Full Details.