OKX Exchange launched its layer 2 blockchain known as X1 last year. The Ethereum layer 2 chain will be going live in the Q1 of 2024.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
What is OKX X1 Blockchain?
X1 decentralized ETH Layer 2 network aims to provide users with a secure and user-friendly blockchain experience. It achieves this by utilizing zk-proofs to ensure the validity and near-instant finality of off-chain transaction computations.
There is zero cost to do this airdrop, you can use okx mobile wallet, and you don’t need a laptop. This airdrop can only take you ten minutes to finish and potentially get $10,000.
How to Qualify for X1 Airdrop:
Add X1 Network to your wallet
- Go to chainlist.org
- Connect your wallet
- Click on “Add to Metamask”
- Confirm in the wallet
Get ETH testnet token from Infura
- Go to Infura.io Faucet
- Paste your wallet address
- Complete a captcha
- Click on “Send me ETH”
Get OKB from X1 Faucet
- Go to X1 faucet.
- Select “Mint OKB on Sepolia”
- Mint every token from the list
- Then, come back to the faucet page
- Select “Get OKB from X1 testnet”
- Paste your wallet address and get 0.2 OKB.
Bridge OKB to X1 Network
- Go to okx.com/x1/bridge-test
- Bridge any token to the X1 network
- Do this with different tokens
- Then, make several bridges back to Sepolia.
Once you are done, make sure to follow our social media handles, join our telegram and subscribe to our email.