Binance Relaunches the Campus Ambassador Program Across African Universities.
Binance Africa has relaunched the Campus Ambassador program previously started in Nigeria.
“The Binance Campus Ambassadors program connects Binance users across campuses in Africa to the Binance ecosystem. This program is open to all undergraduates, postgraduates, and NYSC members across universities in Africa who can become champions within their crypto communities and campuses.”
What will the Ambassadors do?
They will work closely with the Binance Africa team, ideating and launching exciting initiatives, activities, crypto education, meetups, and engagements both online and offline as well as spreading the freedom of money that Binance represents within their campuses.
Other Responsibilities Include;
- Be the face of Binance on your campus
- Onboard New active users to Binance
- Organize monthly meetups on campus or virtually.
Skills and Other Requirements
- Crypto enthusiast
- Great passion for Binance
- Currently enrolled in any university across Africa ( Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, and other regions)
- Sociable and actively involved in student life on- and off-campus
- Available at least 15 hours a week
- Good relationships with students and school authorities are a plus.
Benefits and Payments;
- Earn while you study.
- Receive exclusive Binance limited edition swags
- Opportunity to become a Binance Angel (if interested)
Quick Facts: The first set of Binance Campus Ambassadors were seven and has contributed to the wide-spread of Binance in Nigeria and Africa. The program is aimed at helping spread the freedom of money in Africa powered by Binance.com.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from DiutoCoinNews.