Innovative Technological Advancements :Bantu Blockchain foundation
Since the invention of Blockchain technology in 2008 by a person (or group of people) using the name Natoshi Sakamoto, Blockchain has served as a public transaction Ledger for cryptocurrencies. The bitcoin design has inspired other applications and the use of blockchain has diversified numerously.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
As the World Embraces Blockchain technology, Africa has not been left out in the implementation and embracing of this transformative technology. Out of Africa’s Unending Ambition to stand out the Bantu Blockchain Foundation was founded.
Bantu Blockchain Foundation (BBF) is a not-profit organization created in 2019 to support the development of the Bantu blockchain.
The organization was Established by Ernest Mbenkum and its key focus is to develop blockchain-based and Africa-led financial inclusion solutions to serve the continent’s unique problems.
Its mission is to empower humanity across all industry sectors, both public and private using blockchain and other 4th Industrial Revolution (IR) technologies.
Read Also: Cryptocurrencies and Ponzi Scheme: Misinterpretations and Misconceptions of the Day
The springboard to the world is for Bantu blockchain as a blockchain technology that seeks to re-orientate Africa and her peoples towards a new technology that is aligned with the spirit of sharing and equality.
It also maintains the source code for the blockchain and acts as a governance body for its ecosystem of users (wallet users, crypto and forex traders, developers, node operators, token creators, financial institutions and enterprise users).
Blockchain Technology Innovations with the Bantu Blockchain Foundation.
The Bantu blockchain combines speed, security, reliability and includes human elements of fairness and sharing to empower participants on the network while lowering the entry barriers for participation.
Many of the well-known blockchains, for all their popularity, have mostly benefited early adopters,but Bantu is designed to change that narrative and it is set to become a conduit for positive socio-economic impact in the emerging economies around the world.
What does the Bantu Blockchain Foundation offer?
- The Bantu Network makes it possible to instantly and securely transfer, swap, and trade digital assets globally and at extremely low cost.
- It provides a swift, secure, scalable, and reliable technology infrastructure for global digital asset transfers and payment.
- It combines the best attributes of popular blockchains and Distributed Ledger Technologies (speed, security, reliability) and adds a human element that economically empowers every participant on the network while lowering the entry barriers for participation.
- An easy to adopt technology stack for developers, businesses, organizations and other network participants,made accessible to everyone.
- A value-driven community that exemplifies the spirit of sharing and collaboration between African countries and Beyond.
Ernest Mbenkum is an impact entrepreneur, inventor, and an investor in the areas of Blockchain, DLT and DAG Technology. His firm has created multiple next-generation Blockchain-based applications and services for the financial sector in the developed markets of Africa.
Bantu Blockchain foundation is intending to build an ecosystem that has its root branched into different continents through technology and raising individuals collectively.