Foremost Nigeria digital financial service provider Quidax, recently announced the addition of Pocket App ( previously Abeg) as a payment option. The feature already available in Quidax app will enable the user deposit and withdraw Naira into Quidax Naira wallet with ease.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Formerly known as Abeg, Pocket App is a peer-to-peer (P2P) payment service owned by PiggyVest. It is a social commerce app that allows you to buy and sell products.
What’s In It For Me?
As a Quidaxian, here’s how this helps you:
- More payment options: Pocket App is another way for you to deposit and withdraw Naira – in addition to Vouchers and Qdirect
- Lower Deposits and withdrawals: There is no minimum amount for deposits. So, feel free to deposit any amount – as long as it’s not more than ₦500,000. And, you can withdraw as low as ₦500 Naira using Pocket App.
- A familiar app: If you already use Pocket App, this new update is specially for you since you already use Pocket. We’re making it easy to deposit and withdraw Naira using an app you are familiar with.
But, if you’ve never used Pocket, the app is really easy to use. And, you can get started within 10 minutes.
How to deposit/withdraw using Pocket
To link Pocket to Quidax, all you have to do is:
- Log into your Quidax app and go to your Naira wallet
- Click on “Deposit” or “Withdraw,” then tap on “Pocket App (Abeg)”
- Link your Pocket ID (or username)
- A code will be sent to the phone number you used to register your Pocket account. Enter it on the next page
- Your Pocket account should now be linked to your Quidax account ✨
Follow these steps to pay using Pocket:
- Go to your Pocket app and transfer money to the Quidax account linked to it
- Boom! Your payment will be confirmed within minutes!