Bittrex Global Lists Tokenized Stocks
Bittrex Global users can now trade Tokenized stocks 24/7 non-stop even after the door closes on Wall Street for a break.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In a email sent to customers today, users can trade the top stocks on Bittrex Global without too many restriction attached with the traditional stock market trading.
Benefits of Trading Tokenized Stocks:
- These tokenized versions of stocks allow you to purchase a whole share or just a fraction, 24/7.
- There is no limit to the amount you can trade any time.
- The door is open 24/7 for trading.
- Tokenized stocks are cheap and easier to trade than traditional way of trading them.
- If you don’t want to trade individual stocks, you can invest in the S&P 500 with the SPY ETF.
Quick Facts: Tokenized stocks are tokenized derivatives such as Tesla, Apple and Facebook or ETFs like SPDR S&P 500 that represent traditional securities, particularly shares in publicly firms traded on regulated exchanges.
Read Also: Bittrex Verification : Tips To Get Verified On Bittrex Exchange In 15mins
Just like stablecoins which can be termed a tokenized fiat backed 1:1 to real fiat, these digital assets (tokenized stocks) are backed 1:1 to traditional stocks, entitling holders to the same economic benefits of owning the underlying stock.
Currently, eligible Bittrex Global customers outside of the European Union, the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom may trade tokenized stocks on Bittrex Global.
Nigerian users and other users from African countries like Ghana, South Africa, Kenya etc can trade Tokenized Stocks on Bittrex Global conveniently.