Eos Nairobi Community and Moringa School Kenya To Host Eos Hackatton.
Gathered from BitcoinKe
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The Nairobi Blockchain Hack Day is an event organized by EOS Community In Nairobi in partnership with Moringa School. The objective of the hack day is to provide a platform to actualize the creative and innovative use of blockchain technology. The hack day brings together blockchain developers who have the passion, drive and skills to change the world around them. Meet enthusiastic blockchain developers, mentors and experts. Build Dapps and smart contracts using Blockchain.
- Developers are encouraged to read the problem statement, research and prepare their blockchain projects (Dapps or smart contracts) before the event.
- Marks will be awarded based on three main pillars: functionality, UI/UX experience and real-world usability.
- There will be a mini-challenge between 10:00 am- 11:00 am that will be contributory to a developer’s final performance.
- The hacking session will run from 11:00 am to 2 pm.
- Developers will pitch their projects to a panel of judges between 2pm- 4pm.
- 10 developers will qualify for a second hack day.
- Food, drinks and freebies will be availed to all event participants.
Developers who qualify on the next hack day will be selected for the Kotani Blockchain Incubator program. This program is run by EOS Nairobi and will focus on training developers on the EOS protocol.
When Nigeria? Kenya and Uganda pushing forward.