OKEx is offering ZERO FEES for both new and existing users who open their first futures or perpetual swap positions from 3rd June to 13th June 2021.
Futures and Perpetual swaps are types of cryptocurrency derivatives made available by OKEx to enable customers to have wider trading options.
These two are closely related but the two differences are that Perpetual swaps have no settlement/expiry dates and Funding rates and fees in Perpetual swaps are structured differently.
OKEx futures contract allows users to trade contracts of digital assets such as BTC and ETH. Each contract represents $100 of BTC, or $10 of other digital assets (LTC, ETH etc.). The available leverages for futures contracts are 0.01-100.
OKEx futures contracts features:
1) settled by BTC
2) contract value calculated in USD equivalent
3) manipulation proof system.
OKEx offers perpetual swaps which is one of the most liquid derivatives products in the market
Features of perpetual swaps on OKEx:
– OKEx offers a variety of perpetual swaps for trading, including BTC, ETH, LTC and more.
– OKEx users can also use up to 125x leverage when trading swaps.
– Funding fees for OKEx swaps are applicable every eight hours and are exchanged between traders holding long and short positions.
– With the introduction of the Unified Account feature on OKEx, real-time settlement is being rolled out for all swaps, futures and options.
Trading fees will be returned up to $1,000 for each participant. Campaign Period starts 10:00 AM 3rd June and ends 10:00 AM 13th June 2021 (UTC)
Campaign Period: 10:00 am, June 3 – 10:00 am June 13 (UTC)
A world-leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchange, OKEx offers the most diverse marketplace where global crypto traders, miners and institutional investors come to manage crypto assets, enhance investment opportunities and hedge risks. We provide spot and derivatives trading — including futures, perpetual swap and options — of major cryptocurrencies, offering investors flexibility in formulating their strategies to maximize gains and mitigate risks.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from DiutoCoinNews.